Abnormalities of the muscles, soft-tissues, teeth, and bones of the head and neck can interfere with breathing, eating, sense of smell, and can be life-threatening.
Our head and neck specialists can work with you to diagnose and treat:
- Leakage of cerebrospinal fluid through the nose (CSF rhinitis)
- Obstruction of the nasal and sinus passages (example: deviated septum)
- Tumors of the thyroid (cancerous and non-cancerous)
- Tumors of the skull base
- Birth defects of the head, face, and neck
- Problems caused by infections of the head and neck, including teeth and gums
- Glandular problems, such as disorders of the thyroid or pituitary
Learn more by visiting the profile of one of our providers.