Our primary care health centers are designed as patient-centered medical homes. This means you can expect a team-based approach that emphasizes care coordination and communication to provide high quality care, lower medical costs across the spectrum of health services, and achieve improve access. We are committed to providing a safe, personalized, and comprehensive primary care experience in Canton, NY.
You can improve your health and lower the cost of your care just by taking an active role.
As a patient, you can improve your experience by:
- Keeping your scheduled appointments or calling us 24 hours in advance if you can't keep an appointment
- Communicating closely with us
- Keeping us up to date on medications, immunizations, allergies, conditions, tests, consultations, and hospitalizations
- Advising us of any changes in your or your family's medical history
- Participating in decisions about your health
- Following treatment plans
- Speaking up and asking questions
- Understanding your insurance coverage and co-pay obligations
- Signing up for our patient portal; this will give you 24/7 access to available records
The E.J. Noble Professional Building houses:
Afterhours Walk-in Center
Family Practitioners Brian Kerrigan, DO
Imaging, Radiology, and Laboratory
Infection Prevention Specialist Daniel Soule, DO
Neurosurgeon Nicholas Qandah, DO
North Country Public Radio
Obstetricians and Gynecologists John Batich, MD; Peter Dargie, MD; and Tara Swinwood, NP
Pediatricians Heather Jones, MD; Kathleen Terrence, MD
St. Lawrence Health System's Finance Department
To search from our complete list of providers, use 'Find a Provider' on the right.